Sachs Law Group in Pennsylvania is recognized as a leading practitioner of immigration law and criminal defense involving non-citizens.
Criminal-Immigration, commonly referred to as “crimmigration” refers to the intersection between two complex and dynamic areas of the law. Wayne Sachs is a recognized expert in representing non-citizens facing criminal charges or facing deportation as a result of criminal cases.
Criminal Defense Services
- State and Federal Court
- Trials and Appeals
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Lead Counsel or Co-Counsel with defense attorney to advise on immigration matters
- Provide expert reports and testimony
- Draft Safe Haven Plea Agreements
- Advocate for Deportation-Proof Sentences
- Post-Sentence Modification and Post = Conviction Relief to Solve Deportation